Answers to frequently asked questions about the basics, for people who are new to working with PDF files.
Explore Basic Help Topics About PDF Files
Wondering what a PDF is? You’re not alone. More than 33,000 people ask Google that question every month. If you’re new to working with PDF files, or need a refresher on PDF basics, explore our resource library. We cover how to sign a PDF, convert Word Docs into PDFs, extracting pages from PDFs and so much more.
- 3 Ways to Add Pages to a PDF
- 8 Types of PDF Files
- Create a PDF: How Do You Create PDF Files?
- Delete Pages From a PDF
- Electronic Signature vs Digital Signature: What’s The Difference?
- How Do You Delete PDF Files?
- How to ‘Merge’ JPG Files Into One PDF
- How to Convert PDF Files to JPEGs
- How to Convert to PDF File
- How to Edit a PDF Online
- How to Extract, Split, Separate a Page from a PDF
- How to Flip a PDF
- How to Highlight In a PDF Online
- How to Open a PDF Online, On a Computer Or Mobile Device
- How to Print a PDF Online
- How to Remove Pages from a PDF (Plus: How to Protect a PDF From Deletion)
- How to Rename a File (PDFs and Other File Formats)
- How to Rotate PDF Pages
- How to Send a PDF by Email
- How to Share a PDF Online
- PDF Viewer Basics
- What Is a PDF File, Anyway? (And How Do I Open It?)
- What Is a PDF Reader?
- What’s a PDF Online Optimizer?
- Working With PDFs and Microsoft Word